Social Media Updates
Whether at home or on your mobile device, we know more and more of you are staying connected through social media. We've maintained a Facebook page and a Twitter feed for quite a while now, and earlier this month we launched our Google+ account to give you yet another way to stay informed about all things PCMS.
With the addition of the Google+ account, we'll be ramping up our posting activities in the months ahead, so be sure to tune in for concert news and updates, video clips, links to our latest press coverage, and more. Here's our last week's worth of posts to give you an idea of the sorts of content we'll be sharing.
- January 26: Review of Tuesday's Curtis 20/21 concert in today's Inquirer
- January 25: PCMS Social Series presents Sweet Freedom Bakery tonight at the Philosophical Society. Enjoy complimentary desserts and a program of sonatas by Beethoven, Barber and Thuille with Marcy Rosen, cello and Lydia Artymiw, piano
- January 24: Can't wait for tonight's all-Stravinsky program with Curtis 20/21 and John de Lancie? Check out this live performance of L'Histoire du Soldat for more insight into a modern masterpiece.
- January 23: More praise for Miles' cell phone announcement
- January 22: PCMS Presents Its First Lute Recital
- January 20: What do PCMS, Breaking Bad and Star Trek have in common? The answer appears at the Kimmel Center next week.
- January 19: We have a short waiting list for tomorrow night's sold out recital with Pepe Romero. For anyone hoping to hear this legendary guitarist's all-Spanish program, get in touch with our box office today.
Make sure to join our circle on Google+, and of course like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter if you haven't already. Thanks for engaging with us via your tweets and comments, and furthermore, I welcome your feedback on the quality and frequency of our social media activity. It's always a fine line to walk between engaging too much, too little or just enough. Please let me know how we are doing!