Full Season Pass
*Season Passes and reservations for 2018/19 will be available August 1st, 2018.
We are pleased to introduce a Full Season Concert Pass for all audiences beginning in the 2018-19 Season. For a one-time payment of $500, pass holders can now attend ANY AND ALL of our 50 concerts (that are not sold out)—enjoying unlimited access and maximum flexibility.
While specific seats will vary at every concert, the earlier you notify us of your concert preferences, the greater the seating availability. But you can let us know at any time, even at the door (subject to availability).
Here's How It Works
- Reserve a ticket through our online reservation system.
- Confirm your reservation (we'll contact you two weeks prior).
- Pick up your ticket at will-call before the concert.
You can also show your pass at the door and receive a ticket (subject to availability).
Note: season passes are non-transferable and must be shown for verification along with a valid I.D. when picking up your ticket. Tickets and seating subject to availability.
What Are The Requirements?
We hope we'll get to know you quickly, but until then, please bring your I.D. to the concert, so that we can make sure you are who you say you are. One ticket per pass holder.
Sorry, but you can't transfer your tickets or pass to your friends. However, you can share news about the pass with your friends so that they can come with you.
We'll send a confirmation email 2 weeks before the concert. To attend a concert, you must confirm your reservation. Due to limited seating, if you fail to confirm your reservation, we will assume you cannot attend and release your ticket so that others can enjoy the concert.
If you reserve within 2 weeks of the concert, no confirmation is necessary. Thanks for your consideration and cooperation.
Are There Other Options?
- Of course! Along with our new full-season pass, we will continue to offer traditional subscriptions, individual tickets, and season passes for Students and Young Friends.
- Not sure which option is best for you? Contact us at 215-569-8080 or [email protected].
Already a Pass Holder?
That's great! You can reserve your tickets now.