Don't miss the Daedalus Quartet as they play Beethoven live in studio today at noon on WRTI. Looking forward to the… https://t.co/XB7dQx59Zq
Unlimited Student Pass
2017/18 PCMS Unlimited Student Pass
If you're a full-time student and 35 years of age or younger, you can attend all PCMS concerts for one flat fee. Here's how it works:
- Purchase your Unlimited Student Pass ($35). One pass is good for the whole season.
- Reserve a ticket (yes, a real, actual ticket) through our online reservation system.
- Confirm your reservation (you'll receive an email from us 2 weeks before the concert).
- Pick up your ticket at our will-call desk at the concert.
So what are the requirements?
Well, you must be a current student with a valid DATED student I.D., and you must be 35 years old or younger. So that we can make sure you are who you say you are, please bring your I.D. to the concert. One ticket per passholder.
Sorry, but you can't transfer your tickets or your unlimited pass to your friends. However, you can share news about this great deal with your friends so that they can come with you.
Starting in 2017-18, we will send a confirmation email 2 weeks before the date of the concert. To attend a concert, you must confirm your reservation. Due to limited seating, if you fail to confirm your reservation, we will assume you cannot attend (it's cool, plans change) and release your ticket to ensure that others can enjoy the concert. If you reserve within 2 weeks of the concert, no confirmation is necessary. Thanks for your consideration and cooperation.
I'm not sure, are there other options?
- If you have a valid and current student I.D. you can always get a $10 ticket to any event that's not sold out. Call our box office or purchase at the door.
- If you're 35 or younger but no longer a student, you'll want to purchase our Unlimited Young Friends Pass, which offers young professionals access to all PCMS concerts for one low price.
If you have any questions, simply call our box office (215-569-8080) or e-mail Michelle Shirk at [email protected].