PCMS Re-Subscription Deadline is NEXT Week on June 1st http://t.co/Qj6bd9BlTG
Unlimited Student Pass
2015-16 Unlimited Student Passes will be available for purchase August 1.
Full-time students 35 and under can now attend all PCMS concerts for only $30. With full subscriber benefits, you can reserve your tickets in advance and pick them up at will-call.
2015/16 PCMS Unlimited Student Pass
If you’re a full-time student and you’re 35 years of age or younger, you can now attend all PCMS concerts for one flat fee. Here’s how it works:
- Unlimited access to all PCMS concerts during the current season. One ticket per cardholder.
- Reserve a ticket (yes, a real, actual ticket) in advance through our online reservation system.
- Whether you reserve months in advance or the day of the concert, if there’s a seat still available, it’s all yours.
- Pick up your ticket at our will-call desk before the concert.
- If you have any questions, simply call our box office (215-569-8080) or e-mail Patrick Burke at email@example.com.
So what are the requirements?
Well, you must be a current student with a valid DATED student I.D and you must be 35 years old or younger. So that we can make sure you are who you say you are, please bring your I.D. to the concert.
Sorry, but you can’t transfer your tickets or your unlimited pass to your friends. However, you can share news about this great deal with your friends, so they can come with you.
Due to limited seating for all of our concerts, we ask that you please notify us in the event that you CANNOT make a reserved performance. We will sendyou a reminder email the morning of each concert you select, and if you cannot attend simply reply to that email or call our box office at 215.569.8080 by 3:00pm. If a card holder fails to pick up tickets to three concerts, we will release all further reservations to ensure that others can enjoy those concerts. A student/young friends pass holder would still continue to have access to last minute seats (available at our box office table 1 hour prior to the concert) but without being able to reserve in advance and thus for a sold-out PCMS event any student/young friends pass holders would be turned away. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.
I’m not sure, are there other options?
- If you have a valid and current student I.D. you can always get a $10 ticket to any event. Call our box office or buy one at the door.
- If you’re 35 or younger but no longer a student, you’ll want to purchase our Unlimited Young Friends Pass, which offers young professionals access to all PCMS concerts for one low price.