The art-song dream team of Mark Padmore & Paul Lewis returns to the Perelman Theater on Jan. 22 for a sold-out even… https://t.co/y5B7Bjuf4w
Unlimited Student Pass
We are pleased to offer our Unlimited Student Pass for full-time students 35 or younger. For a one-time payment of $35, pass holders can now attend ANY AND ALL of our 50 concerts (that are not sold out)—enjoying unlimited access and maximum flexibility.
While specific seats will vary at every concert, the earlier you notify us of your concert preferences, the greater the seating availability. But you can let us know at any time, even at the door (subject to availability).
Here's How It Works
- Reserve a ticket through our online reservation system.
- Confirm your reservation (we'll contact you two weeks prior).
- Pick up your ticket at will-call before the concert.
You can also show your pass at the door and receive a ticket (subject to availability).
Note: season passes are non-transferable and must be shown for verification along with a valid I.D. when picking up your ticket. Tickets and seating subject to availability.
What Are the Requirements?
Well, you must be a current student with a valid DATED student I.D., and you must be 35 years old or younger. So that we can make sure you are who you say you are, please bring your I.D. to the concert. One ticket per passholder.
Sorry, but you can't transfer your tickets or your unlimited pass to your friends. However, you can share news about this great deal with your friends so that they can come with you.
We'll send a confirmation email 2 weeks before the concert. To attend a concert, you must confirm your reservation. Due to limited seating, if you fail to confirm your reservation, we will assume you cannot attend and release your ticket so that others can enjoy the concert.
If you reserve within 2 weeks of the concert, no confirmation is necessary. Thanks for your consideration and cooperation.
Are There Other Options?
- If you have a valid and current student I.D. you can always get a $10 ticket to any event that's not sold out. Call our box office or purchase at the door.
- If you're 40 or younger but no longer a student, you'll want to purchase our Unlimited Young Friends Pass, which offers young professionals access to all our concerts for one low price.
- Not sure which option is best for you? Contact us at 215-569-8080 or [email protected].
Already a Pass Holder?
That's great! You can reserve your tickets now.
To get the latest on events, and chat with other Students and Young Friends check out our Young Friends Facebook Group!