Unlimited Young Friends Pass
2017/18 PCMS Unlimited Young Friends Pass
If you're a young professional 40 years of age or younger, you can attend all PCMS concerts for one flat fee. Here's how it works:
- Purchase your Unlimited Young Friends Pass ($75). One pass is good for the whole season.
- Reserve a ticket (yes, a real, actual ticket) through our online reservation system.
- Confirm your reservation (you'll receive an email from us 2 weeks before the concert).
- Pick up your ticket at our will-call desk at the concert.
So what are the requirements?
Well, you must have a valid DATED I.D. proving that you are 40 years old or younger. So that we can make sure you are who you say you are, please bring your I.D. to the concert. One ticket per passholder.
Sorry, but you can't transfer your tickets or your unlimited pass to your friends. However, you can share news about this great deal with your friends so that they can come with you.
Starting in 2017-18, we will send a confirmation email 2 weeks before the date of the concert. To attend a concert, you must confirm your reservation. Due to limited seating, if you fai to confirm your reservation, we will assume you cannot attend (it's cool, plans change) and release your ticket to ensure that others can enjoy the concert. If you reserve within 2 weeks of the concert, no confirmation is necessary. Thanks for your consideration and cooperation.
I'm not sure, are there other options?
- If you are a full-time student with a valid and current student I.D., you can purchase an Unlimited Student Pass, which offers the same benefits as the Young Friends Pass at a reduced cost.
- If you plan to attend just a few concerts, you can always purchase tickets to individual concerts at our every day low prices ($20-30 per ticket, and even less by subscription). Also, be sure to sign up for the PCMS e-mail list and our popular Young Friends list to receive special ticket offers throughout the season.
If you have any questions, simply call our box office (215-569-8080) or e-mail Michelle Shirk at [email protected].