Ticket orders are charged upon submission.
- Unless instructed otherwise, our box office staff will assign you tickets to the best available seats at the time of purchase and mail them to the address specified at checkout.
- Please note that tickets ordered within 72 hours of a concert will be automatically held at will-call for pick-up on the day of the concert.
If you have a seating request or other special requirements, please note them at checkout, and our box office staff will contact you the same business day.
PCMS is pleased to offer an extremely flexible ticket exchange policy.
- If you find you cannot attend a concert, you may exchange your tickets for another PCMS event (subject to availability), provided you contact us before noon on the day of the concert.
- There is no additional charge for this service, although if you are exchanging discounted tickets or going from a non-Kimmel Center event into an event at the Perelman Theater, there may be an additional balance on your order.
PCMS offers a range of discounted ticketing options for full-time students 35 and under.
- Individual student tickets may be purchased at the box office or over the phone for $10 each, and we also offer Unlimited Passes that allow students and young professionals to attend any and all PCMS concerts for one flat fee.
- If you are ordering a student ticket, please note that ID will be requested at the time of the event.
An Important Notice About Fees.
- A $2 handling fee is added to each order by PCMS. Furthermore, audiences to ALL Kimmel Center/Perelman Theater events pay a $4 per ticket fee for building maintenance and support (this fee is not kept by PCMS).
- For example, if you order two tickets to a Perelman Theater event, your handling fee will total $10 ($2 handling + $8 in Kimmel Center fees).
- Please contact our box office at 215-569-8080 with any questions.